What's In My Ears


Sunday, August 31, 2008

Picture time!

I'm really bored, so I thought I'd post some semi-new stuff I got for AF. Be warned, its quite stupid.

See, I love photography and looking at pictures others have taken. You must also know that I absolutely ADORE cheesy phrases (although those aren't featured here) and lyrics to songs. So, what happened is that I thought one day, "hey, I think I'll go online and find pictures of people that I can use to represent some of my characters. And, while I'm at it, I'll find cheesy songs that represent them too. Genius!" So the product is this: (the songs I found have been accumulated into the playlist above and are songs for either Katana or Nouveau as a whole)

The pictures here of my characters are not exact by any means, but you get the basic idea. For instance, Katana's hair is usually tied back, Aidan does not have curly hair (but if you like it, that can change), and Azzo looks a couple years older than this. Anywho, on with the pictures:

Katana:







Aidan:










Azzo:





Random other pictures that go along with AF:









So, did you like them? No, you probably thought it was a waste of a blog, but oh well. I wasted the time I needed. However, I actually do like this stuff, so if you like any of these pictures or have comments or even hate mail, please send it to me! Although, I'd rather not get the hate mail...

PS: these lovely photos are courtesy of DeviantArt.com

2 comments:

Kelifer said...

dude I really love these photographs 8D It kinda inspires me to go out with my camera and put it to some use.

Hey, how do I become a follower to this blog??? I love I'm starting a new cult, but I want to join this one! lol

Alice in Wonderland said...

what cult? have i accidentally started a cult? crap, and i promised myself this wouldn't happen again. i'm still harassed by those guys...

um, anywho, on the home page for blogger, you just type in the url for the blog. like mine is: http://fairytales4ever.blogspot.com or whatever.